Behavioral Health Postdoctoral Fellowship
St. Vincent's is accepting applications for a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in integrated behavioral health. The fellow will function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team in a primary care setting at the St. Vincent's Family Medicine Center.
Primary duties will include:
- Providing diagnostic screenings
- Behavioral consultations
- Brief interventions with children, adults and families
The fellowship will consist of:
- Clinical activity
- Research opportunities
Activities will allow for fulfillment of the licensure requirement in the State of Florida (12 month/2,000 hours).
Completion of an APA-accredited doctoral program in Clinical or Counseling Psychology (PhD/PsyD) as well as an APA accredited internship; ABD not accepted. Candidate should be committed to serving an under-served population consistent with the Mission of the St. Vincent’s HealthCare.
- Salary - $40,000 (Y1) / $42,500 (Y2) (less applicable payroll deductions, withholding, employment and other taxes.; payable in equal, bi-weekly installments)
- Meals - Noon Conference and when on-duty
- Professional Liability Insurance - Coverage on a claims-made basis with limits of $1 million per claim, unlimited aggregate, for duties performed while working on behalf of residency program
- Health Insurance - Share of cost
- Long-Term Disability Insurance - Basic 50% coverage; Additional coverage at employee cost
- Short-Term Disability Insurance - Employee cost
- Life Insurance - 1xannual salary; Additional coverage at employee cost
- Employee Assistance Program - Provided
- Lab Coats and Laundry - 1 coat
- CME Funds - Maximum $1000 (Y1) / $1500 (Y2)
- CME Time - 5 days
- Vacation / Sick / Holidays - Front load 336 hours; limited to 168 hours per academic year
- Professional License Fee Reimbursement - One State, one-time fees only
This is merely a summary of benefits and is provided only for your information. The actual terms and conditions of the benefits are governed by various plan documents, insurance policies and St. Vincent’s policies. Benefits are subject to change during the term of your employment. For further details regarding any of these benefits, please contact the Fellowship Director.
Family Medicine Center
The Family Medicine Center is conveniently located across the street from St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside. The center encompasses 30,000 square feet of space on two floors and has 36 exam rooms, four procedure rooms, a CAP certified laboratory, PACS radiology facilities, two conference rooms with presentation technology, faculty offices, resident work spaces, and dedicated preceptor areas. Our team includes 30 residents, 10 full time family medicine physicians, a pediatrician, OB/GYNs, a nurse practitioner and a psychologist. The facility is the focal point for community-based programs and health fairs sponsored by St. Vincent’s and local organizations.
Please submit inquiries and/or cover letter, CV, and three letters of recommendation to the contact below. Email submission is accepted.
Terri Wall, Ph.D.
Director of Behavioral Health
St. Vincent’s Family Medicine Residency Program
St. Vincent’s Family Medicine Center
2627 Riverside Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Learn more about: