How To Apply
All applicants to St. Vincent's Pharmacy Residency Programs must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. Candidates must also be a graduate of an Accredited Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program. St. Vincent's HealthCare is not able to sponsor any visas. Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English, eligible for licensure in the state of Florida and employable as associates at St. Vincent's HealthCare. PGY2 residents must also successfully complete a PGY1 program. Prospective residents must pass a criminal background check and drug screen, and complete a health screening. Applicants should be licensed in the state of Florida prior to the start of the residency program.
Positions are only offered through the ASHP Resident Matching Program. Visit: www.natmatch.com/ashprmp for more information on the National Matching Program. St. Vincent's agrees that no person from the residency program will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.
All application materials must be received by January 5, 2021.
- St. Vincent's only accepts applications through PHORCAS. As part of the PHORCAS application three letters of recommendation are required. The references should speak to the candidate's application of clinical skills. A letter separate from the PHORCAS system is not required.
- Register for the National Matching Service
- Only completed applications received by the deadline will be reviewed. Potential candidates will be invited for interviews which will be conducted in January and February.
- Complete the ranking list for the National Matching Service by the deadline
- PGY1 ASHP Match Number: 121613